Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bug | Visitor Creative] Unable to Build/Destroy under Certain Conditions

2 posters

Go down

[Bug | Visitor Creative] Unable to Build/Destroy under Certain Conditions Empty [Bug | Visitor Creative] Unable to Build/Destroy under Certain Conditions

Post  Deathwishez Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Couldn't find a Bug Report section. The Report Board's description made it sound like a place to report Players, not bugs. If I am incorrect to post this here, please move this topic.

I am unsure if it is just me, or if this applies to everyone. I'm unable to Build/Destroy Blocks under certain conditions.

These are the Conditions:
If I try to place Bedrock:
- Receive an error from the Server telling me that the Block Change didn't occur
- The Bedrock is not placed
- I am unable to destroy Blocks (Unless TNT is used)

If I place something other than Bedrock:
- Said Block is successfully placed
- I am able to destroy Blocks again

This is 100% repeatable for me. I've tried logging out and back in, resetting Minecraft, updating Java, and other usual fixes. Even after the Server had been reset (Entire Server, not just the Visitor Creative World), the bug persisted.

For the time being, I can avoid this issue by not placing Bedrock. Hopefully the Host or an Admin can look into this issue.
Deathwishez
Deathwishez

http://scatteredspace.com/forum/

Back to top Go down

[Bug | Visitor Creative] Unable to Build/Destroy under Certain Conditions Empty Re: [Bug | Visitor Creative] Unable to Build/Destroy under Certain Conditions

Post  newbrowny Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 am

Bedrock is used in a mod we have, so please refrain from using it!

Thank you.
newbrowny
newbrowny
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/newbrowny?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down