Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My second ban appeal.

2 posters

Go down

My second ban appeal. Empty My second ban appeal.

Post  Dyefan101 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 am

In-Game Username: dyefan101
Why you were banned: For being a douchebag in general, and X-Raying. Not sure what the other one was, sorry, that was a while back.
Why you think you are qualified to be unbanned: I am sincerely sorry for what I have done. I saw the new YoCraft videos attackingtucans uploaded. I believe I have learned me lesson and I understood my mistakes and understood how I was being a total douchebag. I will strive to help out others to my full extent and I would like to help outs with streams, building, etc. I will also try to my full extent to be a better person to everyone, thanks for taking your time and reading my application.
Which admin banned you: Not sure anymore, this was quite a while back.
Additional details: Yocow, I found a typo in the example for this application you put "shoot aiens." I hope to be able to be unbanned so I can work with Itachiuzamaki26 building ome more creations. I appreciate you for taking your time to read this. -Dyefan101

Dyefan101

Back to top Go down

My second ban appeal. Empty Re: My second ban appeal.

Post  yocow Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:48 am

I understand everything now. I will unban you from Yocraft because that's still around.
yocow
yocow

Back to top Go down