Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you so much!

3 posters

Go down

Thank you so much! Empty Thank you so much!

Post  Expertcool Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 am

I have edited this message due to our lord and savior, Lol bouncy. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Last edited by Expertcool on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For our lord and savior.)
Expertcool
Expertcool

http://Minecraft.net

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much! Empty Thank you!

Post  kokamop Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 am

I am personally truly touched by all this! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! You seem like a cool kid, and I'm glad you enjoy the server!

Thank you so much! :3
kokamop
kokamop

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much! Empty Re: Thank you so much!

Post  JonIcedMilk Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Lol, I forgot I even wrote that (#BadMemory). It's awesome that you told us your experience on yocraft, because to me one of the best things is listening to people's stories on this server. I'm extremely happy to know that something I wrote could make someone like you feel encouraged to tell their story on YoCraft. I personally think I should've waited to make that since I was only a visitor at the time Razz. It's better to tell a story when you're a builder, like you did. It truly tells the story/experience that you've had on this server, which I like. I realize that i'm pretty much repeating the same things over and over again, but that's how I write Razz. Also i'm writing way too much as a response, so i'll end it here. So again thank you for sharing your experience on the server, and I look forward to seeing you again on the server. You seem like a pretty cewl d00d Razz.

Sincerely,
Icey (Aka JonIcedMIlk)

P.S...... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce LOL BOUNCY. Sorry, couldn't help myself xD.
JonIcedMilk
JonIcedMilk

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much! Empty Re: Thank you so much!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum