Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Person using fly hack in visitor survival

Go down

Person using fly hack in visitor survival Empty Person using fly hack in visitor survival

Post  Antel426 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Okay, really simple, I was about 30,000 blocks away from the spawn and I only allowed admins and my friends in real life teleport to me. One of my friend's brother pushed him out of his room and accepted himself a teleport request. The first thing that caused the chaos was that my friends brother let his friend teleport. At first is was easy to get rid of him. I used flint and steel to kill them because they were griefing. Next thing I know spamming teleport request. So I built an area of stone walls, it was about a 5x5x6. I put lava at the bottom and stood in the middle so they would die. Then they started using nodus fly hacks to get out. So I put a roof in. They still were griefing then I killed them with flint and steel again. Then they start breaking my teleport-kill-area- type thing. (they set it up to were they can tp to me anytime they want) They flew in a hole with no items. So then then start breaking the walls while flying, I broke it and replaced it. Then they got bored and went to HG and hacked there to start with full iron, diamond sword, and flew around. ( I don't have screenshots of the HG time period because I was fixing my house due to hacking griefers.) The names of the hackers were BrassDuck, and Wildfire52.

Please remove these people from this server-Or at least from survival and HG

Last edited by Antel426 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The pictures glitched)

Antel426

Back to top Go down