Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removed From BC :'(

3 posters

Go down

Removed From BC :'( Empty Removed From BC :'(

Post  Remeax Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am

Squillistipated wrote:
THEME: Fort

For this theme, anything that would classify as a fort or base is what we're looking for. We will be judging on these factors:
-Appearance
-Navigability (How easy it is to traverse inside your fort)
-Uniqueness

Rules:
-You will only be able to build during the times listed above. None before. None after
-There will be no team build projects. One person to a plot
-World edit or any other mods that would improve build performance are not allowed.
-You will only be allowed to build in your 100x100 block plot

What's done has been done. I am not here to request my plot back or anything, I do know it is partly my fault for my own removal from the March BC. I was making my fort based around my pixel art that I made...But I added some "manliness" that probably wasn't appropriate...wtf am I talking about? This is AttackingTucans MC server we are talking about here!

Anyways that's besides the point. The "manliness" made most admins/mods laugh and thought it was funny. But from my undisclosed sources, only like 2 mods/admins did not like it. I tried to ask Squill and other mods/admins if I was able to keep it up, but I got no response. With that, about 20-30 minutes later it was removed because of the "manliness" addition and I was kicked out of March BC.

Again, I am not trying to request my plot back. Just want you guys to know that you made a drastic decision without thinking it completely through. I followed all the guidelines and rules(quoted above) and was still wrongly removed. Didn't even ask for the removal of the "manliness."

Yeah yeah, call me w/e you guys want, I am no suck up. I will stay on your dislike/hated list if it means trying to help out the server. Anyways carry on! Smile

P.S.
Can I get a build transfer excluding the "manliness" bit please? Smile (I know it is possible to do even with it being removed.)
Remeax
Remeax

Back to top Go down

Removed From BC :'( Empty Re: Removed From BC :'(

Post  newbrowny Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

Hey dawg, you got removed because you weren't building a fort!

And the penis thing was kinda funny, but not appropriate. Sorry.

And we can't transfer it either.
newbrowny
newbrowny
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/newbrowny?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Remeax Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

newbrowny wrote:Hey dawg, you got removed because you weren't building a fort!

And the penis thing was kinda funny, but not appropriate. Sorry.

And we can't transfer it either.

I had 3 days to go still
I also tried to ask if I was allowed to keep it up or not, no response and removed later. Also, its AttackingTucans server...How is that inappropriate T_T

...And I am glad you enjoyed it! Very Happy Reactions made my night xD
Remeax
Remeax

Back to top Go down

Post  yocow Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 am

It's not wholly AttackingTucans' server, and Tyler has never really showed uncensored 'manhood' before.
yocow
yocow

Back to top Go down

Post  Remeax Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:17 am

yocow wrote:It's not wholly AttackingTucans' server, and Tyler has never really showed uncensored 'manhood' before.

I know he hasn't shown any, but damn good picturized it. lolol

Welp, just wanted you guys to know I am sorry for the obscene addition to my pixel art, but I do not think removal and deletion of my entry for the BC was the right decision. I did try to find out but got no responses...
Remeax
Remeax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum