Post  Ganon432 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Ganon432
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Banned forever

Post  ShakingChandelure on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 am

Um excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are posting here. I am super sugoi dementia suppression triple x anime character and I will have you banned from this site forever. How dare you come back here to wish us something as sweet as a new year. what the fuck. did you know that komaeda going crazy was improvised and he just snapped but they didnt know what to do so they just went with it? What the fuck Komaeda.  Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No pig alien alien Shocked Shocked Very Happy Sad Sad Neutral Neutral 
ShakingChandelure

View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/ShakingChandelure

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS

Post  Ganon432 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

ShakingChandelure wrote:Um excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are posting here. I am super sugoi dementia suppression triple x anime character and I will have you banned from this site forever. How dare you come back here to wish us something as sweet as a new year. what the fuck. did you know that komaeda going crazy was improvised and he just snapped but they didnt know what to do so they just went with it? What the fuck Komaeda.  Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No pig alien alien Shocked Shocked Very Happy Sad Sad Neutral Neutral 
omg pls don't ban me! I'm sorry for saying happy new years! Forgive me, oh kawaii desu animu  afro  one!
Ganon432
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My god.

Post  ShakingChandelure on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 am

that emoticon has an afro. it's ok dude, everything is taken care of and you're off the hook. have a nice night
ShakingChandelure

View user profile http://www.Youtube.com/ShakingChandelure

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganon432 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 am

ShakingChandelure wrote:that emoticon has an afro. it's ok dude, everything is taken care of and you're off the hook. have a nice night
thx  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce afro 
Ganon432
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top