Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, I'm stuck!

2 posters

Go down

Help, I'm stuck! Empty Help, I'm stuck!

Post  falconman1998 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 am

I was doing parkour as a visitor, I had just finished the tetris II, when I teleported into a small cave. there's nothing there, I've checked everywhere. I can't do /spawn and I can't chat. my username is falconman1998. I've tried relogging, still nothing. someone please help!!

falconman1998

Back to top Go down

Help, I'm stuck! Empty Re: Help, I'm stuck!

Post  Pianoman91894 Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 am

Hi, Falcon.

/spawn should work for visitors. Try again, and if it's not working, something may be wrong, and we'll look into it. In the meantine, if you're stuck in a part of Parkour, or any of our other worlds, there are a couple of things you can do to get out. You can type "/mv spawn" to teleport to the spawn of the specific world you're in. You can also type "/suicide", which will force your character to die, and restart you at the last checkpoint. If those don't work, notify an admin if there is one on.

Enjoy your time on Yocraft!

-Pianoman.
Pianoman91894
Pianoman91894
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/unusualcatperson

Back to top Go down

Post  falconman1998 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 am

neither work. with most of the commands, like /suicide, /help or /spawn it says not allowed. when I did /mv spawn it said "you do not have any of the required permissions
-multiverse.core.spawn.self
-multiverse.core.spawn.other
would it be possible to find me, or to teleport me to spawn? btw, I can't do /tpaccept. I tried writing it despite not having any, and it said not allowed.

falconman1998

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down