Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Science of Ban Appeals

2 posters

Go down

The Science of Ban Appeals Empty The Science of Ban Appeals

Post  DoubleAngel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

So far I have waited almost 2 weeks without a definitive answer to whether or not I will ever get back on to YoCraft. I also see lots of people with problems they need solved, but no one is doing anything about it. It is as if you people purposely put this up just we can complain, and state our problems, while you just laugh at us like "LOL this guys banned, let's just put him into a state of confusion and not reply... EVER!!!" There are like 10 posts that don't have a single reply back about there situation... wasn't this here so that if there was a mistake maken and someone was un rightfully banned they should get there privileges back. But so far it seems we are just fallen, forgotten soldiers, and you people can't take the 5 minutes to read our problems and help us out. If it is that much of an inconvenience then don't read them, just unban us.
If any of you feel even remotely like how I feel, please feel free to reply with a "YEA!!" or whatever, because we should be heard.

DoubleAngel

Back to top Go down

The Science of Ban Appeals Empty Re: The Science of Ban Appeals

Post  newbrowny Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:20 pm

I'd just like to tell you that you are totally right. We have been neglecting this and not informing everybody of what's going on at all times. I'm glad you posted this, because it really brought me back down to earth on what's going on on our server/forums. So thank you for that.

Anyways, we're resetting the ban list in February, so everyone who was banned will have a second chance. I'm so sorry that we forgot to inform you of this earlier, it really should've been said awhile ago, and hopefully we won't let such an important topic go under the radar again.

Thank you, honestly, for reminding us. For reminding me.

Thanks.
newbrowny
newbrowny
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/newbrowny?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

The Science of Ban Appeals Empty :)

Post  DoubleAngel Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Thank you very much I HIGHLY appreciate this, that is all I've asked for. I was unrightfully banned and I'm glad to prove to everybody that I'm not what was said about me.

DoubleAngel

Back to top Go down

The Science of Ban Appeals Empty Re: The Science of Ban Appeals

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down