Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing

2 posters

Go down

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing  Empty Baning other people who did a lot of griefing

Post  Mr_Spiff Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Reson for ban grifeing MeowSaidlorine destroyed 4 buildings and did not get banned but i destroyed her plot and got baned, now please get me back on yocraft i did not grife that much as meowsaidlorine did so put me back on and ban meowsaidlorine and i did not know the rules where grifeing and gey banned i would have not done it i i knew i learned my lesson , so disable breaking blocks in creative, meowsaidlorine stared the grifeing so ban her and unban me. From Mr_Spiffy_ p.s please unban me meowsaidlorine did it first

Mr_Spiff

Back to top Go down

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing  Empty Re: Baning other people who did a lot of griefing

Post  Squillistipated Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am

I have a few things to say about this post:

1. Learn to use periods.
2. It doesn't really matter because the server is closing in 2 days.
3. Saying someone else griefed more than you does not help you at all.
Squillistipated
Squillistipated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing  Empty Re: Baning other people who did a lot of griefing

Post  BigAxle Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 am

If we see any griefing occuring, we just ban on sight. Sorry, but just because the server is being whitelisted doesn't give you an excuse to grief.
BigAxle
BigAxle

Back to top Go down

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing  Empty Why grifing should be diabled

Post  Mr_Spiff Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Why cant the server diable grfieng and if some one grifes they cant play creative or survivsl for 2 hours

Mr_Spiff

Back to top Go down

Baning other people who did a lot of griefing  Empty GET ME UNBANED

Post  Mr_Spiff Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Please mods get me unbanned i swear to god i wont do grifeing anymore

Mr_Spiff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down