Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused about a world

3 posters

Go down

Confused about a world Empty Confused about a world

Post  godzergling Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:46 am

In one of the survival worlds it saying no grefing, no pvp, yes to mobs and yes to raiding. on the raiding part does that mean if you put like jukebox down they can just come in and take it? or is it only in your chest? because group 3 came and took something and I was right there but I could not kill them scene no pvp. plus they want to the next house next to me and did the same to the other guy. so I want to know if it is grefing or raiding and is there anything I can do or just have to hide my things?

godzergling

Back to top Go down

Confused about a world Empty Re: Confused about a world

Post  lukerduker123 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 am

Frankly, I believe all houses/chests/objects withing 300 blocks of spawn DESERVE to be looted. I mean there are no friends, and even though the rules say no griefing only a moron should build a fully functional base right next to spawn, where malicious people are the most abundant!

lukerduker123

Back to top Go down

Post  godzergling Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 pm

lukerduker123 wrote:Frankly, I believe all houses/chests/objects withing 300 blocks of spawn DESERVE to be looted. I mean there are no friends, and even though the rules say no griefing only a moron should build a fully functional base right next to spawn, where malicious people are the most abundant!
my house is way out in the jungle though if I die in like my mine (which I have) I cant get back to get my stuff before going away. my thing is more like if you make it and put it on the ground in your house it should be grefing not raiding. raiding should be taking from a chest not right in front of you in your house but if there nothing that can be done I well just play on I guess

godzergling

Back to top Go down

Post  newbrowny Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

If somebody is breaking your bed, enchanting tables, or other blocks of value than it is considered griefing. Stealing from chests is alright, but breaking blocks is not alright. Make sure to report it if it's happening, and who is doing what!
newbrowny
newbrowny
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/newbrowny?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down