Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick thank-you from your friend.

+2
SpiritSuru
kokamop
6 posters

Go down

A quick thank-you from your friend. Empty A quick thank-you from your friend.

Post  kokamop Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 am

I know you all have mixed feelings, but I feel like my absence didn't really have much closure, so I would like to clear things up right now.

To begin, no admin or mod told me or pressured me to leave. It was entirely my decision, and for a couple reasons, with the Primary one involving a very devastating loss. Secondly, (This is going to sound ridiculous.) I wasn't being who I was. My mother's last words to me were "never forget who you are." I thought about these words for a whole week, in which half of those days I didn't even bother to get any sleep. I just thought and thought about what she meant.

But I finally realized that I had lost myself when I was talking to all of you.. I tried to be the perfect son for my mom. I never spoke out of turn. I did everything in the exact manner that she wanted to. But I wasn't me. I was ashamed for what I made of myself, looking like a clueless fool in our discussions.

I came onto this server because I wanted a new beginning. I left for the same reason.

To end on a positive note, I'd like to say my thank-yous.

To Will: For being mature and an overall funny person (and putting up with my annoying messages.)

To Ganon: For making my position a lot more comfortable for me, giving me the opportunity, and being an incredibly kind friend to me.

To Jon: For being a friend on the server, teaching me math, and putting up with my stupidity.

To Piano: For our discussions on Persona 3, and also holding the group together.

To Kayla: For being there for general discussion, getting to know each other, and being an awesome friend.

To Zumi: For teaming with me during our matches of Hunger Games, and sharing some good memories.

To Dark: For being so mature and responsible, and being an awesome person to work with.

To Hank: For accepting me as a builder and being an overall talented and chill guy.

To Itachi: For being there during "those" skype calls and being there for Jesus.

To Jesus: For your sympathy and your kindness and just overall being an awesome friend.

To Browny: For being incredibly nice and funny and easy to talk to. (Also for demoting me. Haha.)

To Spirit: For the moments of free falling and putting up with my antics.

To John: For caring and being a nice person in general and super easy to work with.

To Yalo: For being there for me and have incredibly amazing personalities.

To Tyler: For getting the publicity and being an.. interesting person in general.

And finally, to Squill, for saving me with what to say and do and showing great leadership towards everyone.

I'm so thankful I got to meet such wonderful people and I'm blessed to have had the chance to work and do what I love with people that I love.

Hopefully we can meet again someday.

Your friend,
kokamop
kokamop
kokamop

Back to top Go down

A quick thank-you from your friend. Empty Re: A quick thank-you from your friend.

Post  SpiritSuru Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

I certainly wish you remember more then the free-falls!

Onto what I want to say. I was absent when you left, and I wish I could have been there, because you were, and always will be a great friend. We all will welcome you back, if you do choose to. If you dont, I hope you never forget us, as we will never forget you! You are one of us! And always will be!

And I dont know about the others, but you are always open to talk to me!
SpiritSuru
SpiritSuru

Back to top Go down

A quick thank-you from your friend. Empty Re: A quick thank-you from your friend.

Post  Expertcool Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 am

I don't want to be long, so I'll keep it very brief.

I wish you the best of luck. It was nice to get to know you in the server, I hope you have a great ''new beginning''. Farewell Koka, and have a great life.

Expertcool
Expertcool
Expertcool

http://Minecraft.net

Back to top Go down

A quick thank-you from your friend. Empty Thanks

Post  Yalorda Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 am

Thanks for your kind words, I'll cherish the moments we had together with the other mods!
Thank you and good luck...
You get 3 stars: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Yalorda
Yalorda

Back to top Go down

Post  smielycat Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 am

Omg, this made me cry. Thank you Koka, for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to and for keeping a smile on my face. You were and are an amazing friend. <3 ( Less than butt )
smielycat
smielycat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRedstone Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 pm

This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read ;_; <3
MrRedstone
MrRedstone

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum