Yocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY NEW YEARS Empty HAPPY NEW YEARS

Post  Ganon432 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Ganon432
Ganon432
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEARS Empty Banned forever

Post  ShakingChandelure Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 am

Um excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are posting here. I am super sugoi dementia suppression triple x anime character and I will have you banned from this site forever. How dare you come back here to wish us something as sweet as a new year. what the fuck. did you know that komaeda going crazy was improvised and he just snapped but they didnt know what to do so they just went with it? What the fuck Komaeda.  Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No pig alien alien Shocked Shocked Very Happy Sad Sad Neutral Neutral 
ShakingChandelure
ShakingChandelure

https://www.youtube.com/ShakingChandelure

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEARS Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS

Post  Ganon432 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

ShakingChandelure wrote:Um excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are posting here. I am super sugoi dementia suppression triple x anime character and I will have you banned from this site forever. How dare you come back here to wish us something as sweet as a new year. what the fuck. did you know that komaeda going crazy was improvised and he just snapped but they didnt know what to do so they just went with it? What the fuck Komaeda.  Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil No No pig alien alien Shocked Shocked Very Happy Sad Sad Neutral Neutral 
omg pls don't ban me! I'm sorry for saying happy new years! Forgive me, oh kawaii desu animu  afro  one!
Ganon432
Ganon432
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAPPY NEW YEARS Empty My god.

Post  ShakingChandelure Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 am

that emoticon has an afro. it's ok dude, everything is taken care of and you're off the hook. have a nice night
ShakingChandelure
ShakingChandelure

https://www.youtube.com/ShakingChandelure

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganon432 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 am

ShakingChandelure wrote:that emoticon has an afro. it's ok dude, everything is taken care of and you're off the hook. have a nice night
thx  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce afro 
Ganon432
Ganon432
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down